The International Robotics in Education Conference (RiE) aims at bringing researchers, teachers, practicing engineers, as well as industry experts from all over the world onto a common platform.
We encourage to submit and present new trends, practical experiences, and the latest innovations and advances in the area of Robotics in Education.
Suggested topics include, but are not limited to:
- Robotics in school
- Robotics curricula
- Project-based learning and robotics
- Didactic approaches and materials
- Teaching and training for robotics
- Evaluation and pilot studies
- Exemplary robotics projects in classes
- Laboratory experiments for teaching robotics
- International trends in educational robotics
- Evaluation and assessment of robotic-enhanced class activities
- Hardware and software of robotic kits
- Web-based robotics and simulation
- Robotics competitions
PDF version to download: RiE2012-CFPext.pdf
Similarly to previous years, the Robotour contest is part of RiE schedule on Saturday 15th September: http://robotika.cz/competitions/robotour/2012/. We recommend the conference participants to visit Robotour to see this practical example of robotics in education - and education in robotics, too.
- Sumbission date extended to June 15.
- Notifications were sent to all authors.
- Registration is open: Online registration form