19th International Conference on Information Systems Development,
Prague, Czech Republic, August 25 - 27, 2010
Prague 1, Old Town (Stare Mesto)
(Google Street view)
Mayor of the City of Prague, Pavel Bem
has assumed patronage of ISD 2010.
- Meeting Point - by the Registration Desk on Wednesday August 25, 2010 at 19.00
- 20 minutes walk to get there from the conference site
- Welcome Reception starts at 19.30, late entrance is not allowed
- Free to ISD 2010 participants and registered accompanying persons with a badge only
- Hosted and welcomed by a representative of Prague Municipality
Let us invite you to late baroque farmstead radiating the typical countryside atmosphere, located on the very edge of Prague.
Restaurant Stary Vrch
- Meeting Point - by the Registration Desk on Thursday August 26, 2010 at 18.30
- Transportation by organized buses
- Typical Czech atmosphere with folk music ... we would like to show you the life on the Czech and Moravian
countryside in complete, professional cimbalom music will underline the stylish atmosphere during
the dinner and together with top dancers will acquaint you with folklore music and various folk dances from selected regions.
Naturally, you will have the possibility to get involved and dance.
- Fee event - ticket for 1000 CZK can be bought together with the registration fee
(see Registration Fees)
and register on REGISTRATION & BOOKING FORM
- Entrance only with the invitation
- Czech Evening will offer you the opportunity to spent evening together with other ISD 2010 participants. Do not miss it!
Department of Software Engineering,
Faculty of Mathematics and Physics,
Charles University in Prague